Sunday, July 25, 2010

tri-nations + SA +Tonga x2 + adobo=

Shoimar's birthday celebration at Hopeland base; the "green house".

Shoimar, is my Filipino compadre of 24 years. Joining him and myself for some pre dinner blues jamming was a india-influenced Ugandan named John. Add to that a white South African (who I take to be of British Heritage) and two Tongans. Added up, this was an all male United Nations Birthday celebration worthy of all the pork Adobo we devoured accordingly.

I didn't take any pictures, but if i did I don't think I'd post them. At this time I've almost the card full on my digi-camera, and I think that sacrificing all the pictures I've taken and kept over the past half a year to one attempt to share one more one more time over a computer somewhere in Uganda might be less than wise. But what do I know?

No comments: